New Years

New Years!

2010 here we come. I have given up on resolutions a long time ago, BUT I do like the newness of January 1st and all the possibilities that the coming year can bring. I like starting fresh. I hope that this year my compassion for myself and others continues to grow, that I am gentle with self and others. I’m ready for some new adventures this year both in personal and work life. I will be going to Colombia in January and Costa Rica in April- I like travel because it stretches me to see things differently and teaches me patience (which I am in short supply)! In my work arena, I am opening my own clinic Kettle Moraine Counseling in March, and although I am nervous, I am so ready to expand my skills and develop a client centered clinic and continue to work with some fabulous people! I feel so blessed to do the work that I do and to witness people’s healing.
I hope that 2010 brings you joy and freshness! All things do pass, both the good and bad times, so try and be as present as possible in this moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 2011 Newsletter!

It’s been a while….

Passive Agressive