It’s been a while….

 




This week I had to say goodbye to two long term clients, and although I felt sad to end with them, I also feel happy for their new beginnings, and so grateful for the time I got to spend with them.  I am so fortunate to be able to do the work I do, to get close to others in ways we often do not in day to day life. 


One client was with me 4 years and the other 13 plus. Both are moving on to new phases of their lives, new adventures! And I love new adventures! My newest adventure will be becoming a grandmother in a few months.  As my daughter grows my granddaughter inside her, I am growing in the idea of stepping into a grandmother role. 


Life keeps moving along, and us with it.  Saying goodbye to clients causes me to reflect on how important they have been to me, how I have grown as a therapist over the years, and my heart is full with love and gratitude. 


Fall, a time for letting go. 


They will remain in my heart!  And I will remain blessed to have had the time with them, and grateful for the profession (calling!) I am in. 




At Kettle Moraine Counseling we have had so many changes. The Mayville and Madison offices are up and running, thanks for my amazing staff. We have added new therapists: Ross Beattie, Michael Baumhardt, Lisa Gregorius, Denelle Chapman, Holly Jefferson and Jamie Gunderson. Check out our website for profiles and which locations they work at.


There is a shortage of therapists in our communities and we are trying hard to help as many people as we can. Our Nurse Practitioner Catherine Anderson has expanded her hours and also is training 2 student nurse practitioners. It’s been busy!


I recently visited Mark Twain’s boyhood home in Missouri, and I will end on of my favorite quotes by him :


“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness”


As always, we thank you for trusting us with your care.


May you be well, happy and peaceful,


Many blessings to you on the start of this fall season,


Comments

Thank you for sharing informative blog with us. If you are suffering for relationship and emotional issues, and want to strengthen your relationship bond. You should contact Dr. Nazempoor. He assists you by providing the most effective marital and couple therapy in Dallas, Texas USA.

Popular posts from this blog

November 2011 Newsletter!

Remembering My Mother