Attachment

I have been wound up a little tight lately and not able to relax and "be in the moment". This has been going on for a few months and it's frustrating- I like "flow" and being present.

But I have worries and anxieties that are preventing this right now.

This morning I was reading a blog, and the author wrote how our worries come from attachments- "suffering comes from attachments" in his exact words.

It was an "aha" moment for me. I want things to be a certain way- I want the future to be a certain way, and I am very attached to the outcome I have set in my mind! Which in turn causes much worry that the future may not be what I have imagined.

So I will work on knowing the future will unfold as it shall, and try not to be so attached to how I want it to be.

I feel relief already.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 2011 Newsletter!

It’s been a while….

Passive Agressive